We have been waiting a long time for this. Your Illinois Concealed Carry license is just a few short steps away. The first step is to take a training class from a state certified instructor using a state certified training curriculum. ALL CCW will provide you this required training to include;
- Basic firearm safety
- Principles of marksmanship
- How to clean, care for, load and unload your firearm safely
- The differences in ammunition
- Pertinent State and Federal laws
- Practice with your firearm
- Qualify with your firearm
We offer both the full 16 hour class, as well as the 12 and 8 hour classes for those who have prior training exemptions.
- Full 16 hour class – $225*
- 12 hour class – $175*
- 8 hour class – $125*
* Price includes range fee
Note – Course fee does not include required picture or “Live Scan” finger prints, you must obtain those separately.
Note – You must send licensing fee of $150.00 to Illinois along with your application.
SELECT A DAY ON THE CALENDAR TO REGISTER NOW!